Welcome to violation of CP symmetry at AGH UST!
This year (2021) I am going to mix lectures written in the real time on the blackboard with the slides below.
- Introduction: why do we need CP violation slides
- Dirac Equation slides
- Symmetries and current slides
- Kaons story of CP violation slides
- Heavy flavours’ oscillations -3 types of CP violation slides
- CP Violation in the Standard Model slides
- CKM matrix slides
Fizyka na LHCb - kurs FT2:
- Wykład 1 slides
- Wykład 2 slides
- Dirac equation assignments
- Kaons mixings assignments
- CP violation in B meson assignments
- Observation of the oscilation in the neutral kaon system students’ report.
Prof. Mark Thomson lecture “Particle Physics-the CKM Matrix and CP Violation” here
- Results on CP violation
- M.Thomson “Modern Particle Physics”
- D. Griffiths “Introduction to elementary particles”, JW.& Sons 1987
- A.J. Buras “CP Violation in B and K decays” hep-ph/0307203
- B. Kayser “CP Violation in the K and B systems” hep-ph/9702264
- J. Rosner “CP Violation in B decays” hep-ph/0011355